Any prices quoted to the client are proposals only. Please note that no reservation has been made yet at this stage.
Due to the increasing demand and shortage of supply in Myanmar most hotels and other local suppliers request deposits upon confirmation of the tour to guarantee the booked services. Therefore, a deposit of 20% is required for all any booking after booking confirmation of the tour to supersede our cancellation policy. Once deposit is received it is understood that you have read, understood and accepted all our terms and conditions. The balance will need to be paid at least 45 days before the arrival date.
If the bookings are made less than 45 days of the arrival date must be paid for full at the time of booking confirmation of the tour to secure the booking. Failure to pay in full by the due date may result in the automatic cancellation of your bookings.
Unless otherwise agreed by Myanmar Milestone Travels, client’s payment shall be executed by bank transfer, to the Myanmar Milestone’s bank account clearly noted in all the invoices.
- Cancellation up and more than 45 day prior to the group arrival: No cancellation fees. 20% paid deposits will not be reimbursed to client.
- Cancellation between the 45th and 31st day prior to the group arrival: 25% of the total tour price less deposit paid.
- Cancellation between the 30th and 16th day prior to the group arrival: 50% of the total tour price less deposit paid.
- Cancellation between the 15th and 09th day prior to the group arrival: 75% of the total tour price less deposit paid.
- Cancellation between the 08th and 01st day prior to the group arrival: 100% of the total tour price less deposit paid.
- In case the tour participant shortens or interrupts the tour on his own account there will be no reimbursements.
TRAVELING WITH CHILDREN
- Free of charge for child under the age of 2 years traveling with two paying adults and sharing with the same room with them.
- Domestic airfare for child and any other transport charged by per pax will be collected additionally for the child between the age of 2 to 5 years traveling with two paying adults and sharing with the same room.
- Domestic airfare for child, Accommodation for extra person supplement, entrance fees and any other transport charged by per pax will be collected additionally for the child between the age of 6 to 10 years.
- Additional charges of extra bed, domestic airfare, entrance fees and any other transport charged by per pax will be collected for the age of the child between 11 to 15 years.
- Child at the age of 16 years will be charged as an adult.
Please be prepared to show appropriate identification clearly as per mentioned on Passport.
Myanmar Milestone Travels strives to undertake everything reasonably possible to provide the best service to its clients. It must be noted that Myanmar Milestone serves as an intermediary and/or agent for airlines, hotels, transport operators and various tourism firms that make up a tour package. The company will not be held liable for any loss, damage or additional expense that the client may experience. Additional expenses or loss relating to delay, accidents, sickness, injury, natural disasters and political unrest are the responsibility solely of the client. Participation in any tour offered by the company implies that the client has agreed to all terms and conditions as set out in this document.
BOOKING RESERVATION & SPECIAL REQUESTS
The entire participant's passport copies are needed as soon as the confirmation of the tour and Clients with special requests (e.g. diet, allergy and non-smoking room, etc.) should contact Myanmar Milestone in writing at the time of booking. You are also requested to confirm us when booking with us if you or any member of your group has any medical problems or being disable which may affect tour or other tour members. If you revealed that there are any members of your groups have medical problems, we have the right to cancel or change your tours in case there are safety requirement.
FLIGHT CANCELLATION & DELAYS
We do always hope and expect to serve you all the best services we have confirmed to you upon receipt of your booking. However, Myanmar Milestone takes no responsibility for travel arrangements as a result of flight cancellation, delay or postponement as it is provided by various independent suppliers for whom we have no direct control. Once in a while, changes have to be made and we reserve the rights to do so at any time. In such an event, the company will always try to assist as much as possible.
Myanmar Milestone strongly recommends that all clients find a comprehensive travel insurance policy that offers a high level of cover for the full duration of the tour. Travel insurance is advised to cover personal injury, medical expenses, costs associated with repatriation to home country, compensation for loss of luggage, and expenses associated with the cancellation, postponement, or delay of a tour. The client acknowledges that in the event of injury or illness, all doctors’ fees, hospital costs, and repatriation expenses are the responsibility of the client and the company will in no way be responsible or liable for the refund of the tour cost. It is the responsibility of the client to ensure they are receiving an adequate level of insurance cover and to read the full terms and conditions of their travel insurance prior to travel.